Wednesday, June 21, 2023

First car breakdown


I was visiting my good friend at a park.  We had music going in my while connected to car's charger.  Note - don't charge your phone while car is in park.  When my friend left, I was ready to go home, but God had other plans. I called Mom about my situation. She proceeded to guide me through calling AAA. Luckily, she enrolled me in AAA a few months ago.  She decided to come by and see how things were going.  When she got there, AAA was about 10 minutes away.  She remembered that my car had a special roadside assistance service.  So, I cancelled AAA and scheduled the special roadside service.

I learned a lot from the service guy about charging my car.  He told me that charging my phone without the car running will drain the battery.  Big lesson!!

Mom even reminded me that I have a quick charger in the car for times I just need a jump start.  

No comments: